Crossings Café – Social Media Campaign “Pay it Forward”
- Client: Crossings Cafe
- Location: Singapore
- Year: 2019
- Our Role: Social Media Campaign Redesign | Pro Bono Project
- Link: @crossingscafe
- Tools & Tech: Figma, Adobe CC
“Crossings Café is a social enterprise that serves quality food at great prices. Nourishing connections in the community is at the heart of our business. We give back to society in the following ways:
1. All our profits go towards charitable and social causes.
2. We support charities by providing meals for their beneficiaries.
3. We provide employment opportunities, personal development, and dignity for the disadvantaged so that they can have more paths in society. ” — Crossings Cafe, About Us
1. Consultation & Brainstorm session
The client sent us some information from 2018 for inspiration and direction. A branding guideline was included so we could keep a coherent brand image.
2. Instagram Campaign
We were responsible for redesigning the social media campaign “Pay it forward” in 2019. The campaign required a poster, an Instagram post, a Facebook banner, and a set of stickers.
The campaign called for an act of kindness by paying someone a meal forward. It was planned to go online in a series of posts during the Great Lent, a period of 40 days before Easter.